Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Hello Introvert

  If you know me, you know I'm an introvert through and through. I love quiet. I love books. I love the outdoors. And I have only a few friends. Sometimes I wish I could be more social and other times I really don't care as I curl up with a good book late at night. 

  And here's a post for all the other introvets out there. Quotes that are sure to make you smile. (Or maybe some of them are just me)

(All of these quotes are from Pinterest) 






































And this last one just about sums it all up. 

This one might just be me. I couldn't have said it better, Lol. 


 Well, there you have it! All these quotes are so me. I am like 100% introverted so... I am a dreamer. A bookworm. And a rather awkward quiet person. 

  But God made each of us special and He has a plan for each of us. The rathed awkward quiet people too. 

 Keep living each day for Jesus. He loves you. 

Until Next Time, 

Damara Nancy 

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at a lot of these and went "aww" to a few, only knowing too well what you're thinking when you read those.
    I love you Pard!

    ReplyDelete